Ibogaine Return To Archives | Search

Please Visit Our New Forums at Mycotopia
Please visit our Sponsors

Mycotopia Web Archive Archive Botanicals Ibogaine Previous Next

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page
Topic Author Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post

Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

relic (Relic)
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 02:45 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

has anyone here ever taken ibogaine? know anything about it? it's effects, legality, etc.
Top of pageBottom of pageLink to this message

ion ewe (Ion)
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 09:47 pm:Edit Post Quote Text Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could have been my worst trip ever, but it was so long (I guess a little more than a day) that I can't really remember most of it. Lots of oranges and other earthy color visuals. Sometimes found myself lost in the wilderness. Pretty scary, but profound. One of my Kets was the worst trip, but this is probably the second. Just too intense and long. Thought I died for a little while there. The comedown was pretty mellow with an edge of brainburn weaving through it. Lost the ego and found it again over the course of a day. Definitely a sobering experience, strangely. Not recommended for the inexperienced. Take about 60-70mg DMT a few times. Take a few crazy doses of shrooms (8+ grams) in the woods. Try 2-CB, Ket, and 5-MeO. Peyote for the sickness and subsequent purging. Then, maybe you'll be ready to try Iboga. It's pretty rough, but a good experience if you think you know everything...

-ion